Peachtree Residential, one of Atlanta’s premier home builders since 1988, is seeking a Builder/Project Manager for new home communities in North Atlanta. Visit www.peachtreeresidential.com for company information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume.
- minimum experience 10 years in supervisory position in homebuilding industry
- college degree preferable
- we do drug testing and background checks
- North Atlanta subdivisions
- salary and truck allowance
- high customer service skills a must
- multiple subdivision responsibility
Peachtree Residential has a move-in ready home in Canoe Club in Fayetteville! Only $438,900 Great floorplan with owners suite on main and guest suite! Beautiful one acre homesite. Stunning kitchen and breakfast room are open to 2 story Family Room. Hardwoods in family room, kitchen , & dining room . Granite kitchen w/ backsplash & large island. Upgrade stainless appliances. Amenities galore in the neighborhood: Pool, tennis, 24hr fitness center, clubhouse, 2 lakes, fishing dock, canoe storage.
Have you seen this awesome neighborhood? Perfect place to live all year round, but especially SUMMER! Located just 15 miles south of Atlanta’s city limits, The Canoe Club features two pristine lakes perfect for canoeing, fishing and kayaking. 52 acres of water + 58 acres of greenspace + 12 acres of activity = Endless possibilities!
Owning a Home is Still the American Dream….Peachtree Residential has several new homes move-in ready in great locations. Click here to learn more about the homes available.
The National Association of Home Builders celebrates National Homeownership Month along with home builders, developers, contractors and suppliers to the construction industry. And there is good reason to celebrate as new research shows a household’s primary residence is its largest asset and continues to provide an important building block for long-term financial security. In fact, we are going to highlight six reasons that Millennials should buy a new home! Top Six Reasons that Millennials Should Buy a New Home:
1) Interest rates are low
2) Huge down payments are not necessary
3) New homes are built to fit your lifestyle
4) Technology makes house shopping fun and easy
5) Owning a home can help young families build wealth and combat rising rent
6) Your furbaby (dog) will have his own yard
Peachtree Residential Celebrates Third Decade of Success
New home builder now offering homes in both Atlanta and Charlotte
ATLANTA — Peachtree Residential is excited to celebrate its 30th anniversary on May 23, 2018 with more than 4,500 homes constructed throughout Atlanta and Charlotte. Founded in 1988, the builder prides itself on building high integrity, exceptional new homes in prime locations while also providing superb customer service.
“Our Peachtree Employees have worked very hard and make customer satisfaction a top priority and part of their daily lives,” Peachtree Residential CEO Dave Borreson said. “That is a key ingredient that sets us apart and the main reason that our company is still here and prospering after 30 years.”
Peachtree Residential currently has eight new home communities in Atlanta and seven in Charlotte including cityhomes, townhomes and regular single-family homes. Atlanta communities are located throughout Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton and Gwinnett counties while Charlotte-area communities are located in Iredell, Gaston, Mecklenburg and Union counties.
Communities from Peachtree Residential are located within top-rated school districts and offer low-maintenance lifestyles to accommodate both growing families and empty nesters. The luxury builder uses the highest-quality products and finishes to create a unique living environment for each homebuyer.
“We take pride in our hard-earned customer satisfaction rating,” Borreson said. “Nearly all of our homeowners tell us they will refer others to our communities or buy another Peachtree Residential home themselves.”
Additionally, in an effort to better serve homebuyers looking to add their own style to their new home, the Peachtree Residential design center is slated to receive its own assortment of upgrades.
In observance of 30 years in homebuilding, Peachtree Residential would like to give a special “thank you” to its Customers and devoted Employees, many have which have been with the company for 10 to 25 years. We would also like to thank our numerous helpful Vendors, Contractors and our Financial Service Partners, many of which have been with Peachtree for over 25 years. To learn more of the builder and new home opportunities in Atlanta and Charlotte, visit www.PeachtreeResidential.com.
About Peachtree Residential
Peachtree Residential was founded in 1988 with a commitment to build quality homes with meticulous craftsmanship, custom designs and thoughtful touches. Building homes only in the most desirable locations, Peachtree Residential is among Atlanta’s and Charlotte’s premier luxury builders. The company prides itself on offering design flexibility and Peachtree tailoring, enabling homes to be individualized to each buyer’s personal style. In fact, the company has earned a reputation as “The Builder Who Listens.” A certified professional home builder, Peachtree Residential ensures that every home meets the “Foundation to Rooftop” Gold Standard of Approval. Excellence is something that will never change at Peachtree Residential. For more information, visit www.PeachtreeResidential.com.
U.S. News and World Report has ranked Georgia 18th among states for the percentage of schools making the “Best List”! Gwinnett County, the state’s largest school district, had 10 schools on the list. Cobb County had 8 schools Fulton had 7 and DeKalb 4 and Clayton 2. U.S. News evaluates more than 20,500 public high schools nationwide! Top-ranked schools succeed in three main areas: exceeding expectations on state proficiency tests, offering challenging coursework and graduation their students.
Top 10 Georgia schools and their school districts:
1. Gwinnett School of Mathematics, Science and Technology – Gwinnett County
2. DeKalb School of the Arts – DeKalb
3. Columbus High School – Muscogee
4. Davidson Magnet School – Richmond
5. Savannah Arts Academy – Chatham
6. Cambridge High School – Fulton
7. Alpharetta High School – Fulton
8. Johns Creek High School – Fulton
9. Walton High School – Cobb
10. Northview High School – Fulton
Peachtree Residential builds new homes in several of these school districts. Learn more about Peachtree Residential new home neighborhoods here! http://www.peachtreeresidential.com/
Peachtree Residential has new homes available in top notch locations with great schools! There are several new homes ready in Peachtree Corners, Cumming, Johns Creek, East Cobb Marietta, Alpharetta and Milton. New homes and townhomes under construction in downtown Alpharetta in the brand new Canton Street Commons. Learn more about the new homes at http://www.peachtreeresidential.com/ Peachtree Residential has been building new homes for 30 years this May 2018.
New Homes Specialist/ Sales Agent
Peachtree Residential is seeking aggressive, enthusiastic and high integrity on-site sales agents for new home communities in North Atlanta. We primarily build in Alpharetta, Cumming, Johns Creek, Milton and Peachtree Corners. A + locations with decorated model homes and inventory homes! Please email email@example.com with resume or use the form below.
- Candidate must possess his or her GA Real Estate license and have a minimum of 2 years experience in new home sales.
- Compensation: Top producers earn top commissions and get full benefits
- Candidate must have computer technical skills to be able to use a CRM system, outlook email, Microsoft Word, Excel and create basic flyers with pictures
- Possible multiple subdivision responsibility
Sit in Peachtree Residential model homes, mainly on weekends and assist prospects and Sales Managers. Hourly rate. No real estate license required.
Spring is the perfect time to be outside in Georgia. If you are a homeowner then you can work in your yard or plant flowers to enjoy! Peachtree Residential has several move-in ready homes for spring! Two new home neighborhoods in Peachtree Corners include yard maintenance for the easy lock and leave lifestyle if you prefer to have extra time. Visit http://www.peachtreeresidential.com/to learn more about those neighborhoods. Less work for you and more time for fun! Arbor-nomics suggests fun things to do in Georgia in the spring.
- Celebrate at an outdoor festival like the Annual Atlanta Dogwood Festival or the Macon Cherry Blossom Festival.
- Pick your own fruit or veggies at a nearby pick-your-own farm.
- Hike, walk, or paddle in one of Georgia’s beautiful state parks.
- Stone Mountain-climb, hike, enjoy festivities there.
- Cheer for the home team at a Braves baseball game.
- Dine outside on a patio or deck of your favorite restaurant, at a picnic at Piedmont Park, or even in your own yard.
- Go to the lake: Lanier, Oconee, Sinclair, or Hartwell.
- Tube down the Chattahoochee.
- Enjoy the spectacle of colors as azaleas, wisteria, dogwoods and other trees and flowers bloom.
- Plant something and watch it grow
In case you think Valentine’s Day is just a “Hallmark Holiday” think again: King Henry VII declared it a holiday way back in 1537. 480 years ago! Are you ready for this Wednesday, Feb 14th? Is your Valentine dreaming of a new home? Peachtree Residential has new homes move-in ready in several locations including: Alpharetta, Cumming, East Cobb/Marietta, Flowery Branch, Johns Creek, and Peachtree Corners.
Fun Facts about Valentines Day!
- 1 Billion cards are exchanged each year, making it the second biggest seasonal card giving occasion
- 19 million roses and 35 million heart shaped boxes of chocolate are sold each year
- 85% of V-day gifts are purchased by women
- 220,000 marriage proposals take place on Feb. 14th
- 3% of pet owners give their pets a gift
Learn more here… https://list25.com/25-interesting-facts-valentines-day/