Peachtree Residential has new homes available in top notch locations with great schools! There are several new homes ready in Peachtree Corners, Cumming, Johns Creek, East Cobb Marietta, Alpharetta and Milton. New homes and townhomes under construction in downtown Alpharetta in the brand new Canton Street Commons. Learn more about the new homes at http://www.peachtreeresidential.com/ Peachtree Residential has been building new homes for 30 years this May 2018.
New Homes Specialist/ Sales Agent
Peachtree Residential is seeking aggressive, enthusiastic and high integrity on-site sales agents for new home communities in North Atlanta. We primarily build in Alpharetta, Cumming, Johns Creek, Milton and Peachtree Corners. A + locations with decorated model homes and inventory homes! Please email email@example.com with resume or use the form below.
- Candidate must possess his or her GA Real Estate license and have a minimum of 2 years experience in new home sales.
- Compensation: Top producers earn top commissions and get full benefits
- Candidate must have computer technical skills to be able to use a CRM system, outlook email, Microsoft Word, Excel and create basic flyers with pictures
- Possible multiple subdivision responsibility
Sit in Peachtree Residential model homes, mainly on weekends and assist prospects and Sales Managers. Hourly rate. No real estate license required.
Spring is the perfect time to be outside in Georgia. If you are a homeowner then you can work in your yard or plant flowers to enjoy! Peachtree Residential has several move-in ready homes for spring! Two new home neighborhoods in Peachtree Corners include yard maintenance for the easy lock and leave lifestyle if you prefer to have extra time. Visit http://www.peachtreeresidential.com/to learn more about those neighborhoods. Less work for you and more time for fun! Arbor-nomics suggests fun things to do in Georgia in the spring.
- Celebrate at an outdoor festival like the Annual Atlanta Dogwood Festival or the Macon Cherry Blossom Festival.
- Pick your own fruit or veggies at a nearby pick-your-own farm.
- Hike, walk, or paddle in one of Georgia’s beautiful state parks.
- Stone Mountain-climb, hike, enjoy festivities there.
- Cheer for the home team at a Braves baseball game.
- Dine outside on a patio or deck of your favorite restaurant, at a picnic at Piedmont Park, or even in your own yard.
- Go to the lake: Lanier, Oconee, Sinclair, or Hartwell.
- Tube down the Chattahoochee.
- Enjoy the spectacle of colors as azaleas, wisteria, dogwoods and other trees and flowers bloom.
- Plant something and watch it grow
In case you think Valentine’s Day is just a “Hallmark Holiday” think again: King Henry VII declared it a holiday way back in 1537. 480 years ago! Are you ready for this Wednesday, Feb 14th? Is your Valentine dreaming of a new home? Peachtree Residential has new homes move-in ready in several locations including: Alpharetta, Cumming, East Cobb/Marietta, Flowery Branch, Johns Creek, and Peachtree Corners.
Fun Facts about Valentines Day!
- 1 Billion cards are exchanged each year, making it the second biggest seasonal card giving occasion
- 19 million roses and 35 million heart shaped boxes of chocolate are sold each year
- 85% of V-day gifts are purchased by women
- 220,000 marriage proposals take place on Feb. 14th
- 3% of pet owners give their pets a gift
Learn more here… https://list25.com/25-interesting-facts-valentines-day/
Allison Kloster, Associate Broker with Harry Norman Realtors is a fan of Peachtree Residential! She recently had a customer close on another Peachtree Residential new home. She passed along this message to our team: I want to take a minute to THANK you and your team for all you do to make each and every transaction a joy. I deal with a lot of different builders and I continue to come back to Peachtree because you all make me look GREAT in front of my clients. My client’s happiness and satisfaction is the whole reason I do my job and without the other side being as supportive, helpful and goal oriented I can’t reach my goal of having happy clients. The product you all build is something I can continue to stand by and ENJOY selling. I love what you all do and how you deliver it. It is such a pleasure selling another Peachtree home. Thank you.
Watch here to learn from a homeowner about his great building experience with Peachtree Residential. Mr. Malone and his family built a new home in Muirfield Park in Milton GA this year. He shares his experience and highly recommends Peachtree Residential as a builder. Stop by to see the gorgeous decorated model home and learn about available homes or pre-sale opportunities. If you have a few minutes click here to watch or listen!
Peachtree Residential builds new homes in great locations! Peachtree Residential has 3 neighborhoods in Milton, 2 in Alpharetta and 1 in Johns Creek! The 2017 list compiled by Niche.com uses data from the U.S. Census Bureau, Department of Education and the FBI.
The cities of Alpharetta and Milton continue to receive recognition for the exceptional quality of life their residents and stakeholders enjoy on a daily basis.
The cities are among the 2017 Best Suburbs To Live In Georgia by Niche.com, an online ranking and review site. Alpharetta came in third while Milton clocked in at sixth place, respectively.
Both were given overall ratings of A+, with top marks in categories such as public schools, outdoor activities, good for families and health and fitness.
The report by Niche.com uses data from a number of sources, including the U.S. Department of Education, U.S. Census Bureau, the FBI’s Uniform Crime Report and others.
“Alpharetta is the perfect place to raise a family with four children,” one resident said in a review of the city posted on Niche.com. “The people are wonderful. The area is beautiful. The community is one that you really want to be a part of in every aspect. There always seems to be something happening to bring people together like free concerts in the summer in Avalon, which is a gorgeous area with high end shopping and great restaurants including a very comfortable movie theater, for example. Also, it feels like you never meet a stranger here meaning everyone you talk with throughout the day is helpful and kindhearted.”
Peachtree Residential is excited to announce they are now pre-selling as of today at Canton Street Commons. It is the perfect location in downtown Alpharetta and walking distance to so much! There is luxury townhomes and single family homes available that include a few masters on the main level. Pricing has just been released! Contact Sandy for more information! Several contracts are underway today! Hurry for the best selection and to choose your homesite. firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-855-0130