Peachtree Residential is pleased to offer 24 luxury single-family cityhomes and townhomes in the downtown Alpharetta at Canton Street Commons. Townhomes are priced from the high $500,000s and single family homes priced from the $700,000’s. This community offers easy access to Highway 9, Old Milton Parkway and GA 400. Excellent shopping is just minutes away at Avalon and North Point Mall. Several places to eat and shop are also within walking distance. Canton Street Commons is perfect for homebuyers looking to downsize and be at the heart of Alpharetta enjoying all it has to offer. The community emphasizes pedestrian scale incorporating varied home elevations, porches, trellises, and garden walls with a sophisticated yet small town Alpharetta feel. The homes range in square footage from 2800 to 3000+ square feet. Landscape maintenance of each yard is an association obligation insuring continuity of maintenance. Click here to learn more about Canton Street Commons. Homes are selling fast at Canton Street Commons! Call Sandy Wasovich at 770-855-0130 to learn more about available opportunities or to schedule a tour.
Peachtree Residential is offering an “Outdoor Living Special” on select inventory homes that close this year! The Fall weather is a perfect time to spend more time outdoors in your new backyard and enjoy either a outdoor living package that includes a concrete patio with interlocking pavers and a wood burning fireplace or a concrete patio with a built in grill station. Both are perfect for outdoor entertaining whether your cooking dinner or enjoying a perfect evening with a fire and roasting s ‘mores! Now, for a limited time, this special “Outdoor Living” can be your on select new homes. See Sales Managers for details and homes included in Peachtree Residential neighborhoods. Over 25 homes can close this year and are in great locations with phenomenal schools.
Peachtree Residential Properties, one of Atlanta’s premier home builders since 1988, is seeking a Project Manager/Builder for new home communities in North Atlanta. Visit www.peachtreeresidential.com for company information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume.
Project Manager/ builder for homebuilding company
- minimum experience 10 years in supervisory position in homebuilding industry
- college degree preferable
- we do drug testing and background checks
- north Atlanta subdivisions
- salary and truck allowance
- high customer service skills a must
- multiple subdivision responsibility
Your last chance to own a Peachtree Residential home inside Provence neighborhood is here! With the last available home almost completed, now is your only chance! Provence is a beautiful community with a wonderful location and amenities. Located just minutes from GA 400 in South Forsyth, homeowners have access to lighted tennis courts with a pavilion, a Jr. Olympic swimming pool, cabana and kids pool, playground and a recreational field! This last home is priced at $475,900 and could be your brand new home soon!
Peachtree Residential is building the final new home in Provence in South Forsyth! Located on a beautiful corner lot in an upscale community in Cumming, this is your last chance to purchase your beautiful new home in Provence! Priced at $475,900, this brand new home will boast five bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, the owners suite on the main level, a basement, a gorgeous gourmet kitchen with an island bar and all in a perfect location in a thriving community. See site plan for the home available! The neighborhood also offers amenities that include three lighted tennis courts with pavilion, junior Olympic swimming pool with cabana and tot pool and a recreation field and playground! This ideal South Forsyth location is just minutes from GA 400. Don’t wait and contact Dan Rogers today! We look forward to meeting with you about your new Peachtree Residential home! 404-597-9421 | email@example.com
Peachtree Residential Properties Celebrates 26 Years of Success Today! We offers innovative designs, quality craftsmanship and superior service. Peachtree Residential was founded in 1988, and has been listening to its customers for 26 years building homes that meet their needs. During this time, the privately held local builder has maintained a reputation of high integrity and exceptional homes by focusing on not only the best designs and locations, but also a deep respect for our customers and associates. Since 1988, Peachtree Residential has sold over 4,000 homes and is known as “The Builder Who Listens”. We take pride in our hard earned customer satisfaction rating, and nearly all of our homeowners tell us they will refer others to our communities or buy another Peachtree Residential home themselves.
Move “Closer to Custom” with Peachtree Residential’s Design Center. Watch this video to learn more! We design your home to fit your life and your style with the help of our Peachtree Design Experts. One of the most exciting things about building or buying a new home is decorating the interior. Peachtree is right there with you, helping you every step of the way. Our Professional Design Services will provide you with all sorts of inspiring choices! Every new homeowner receives personal consultations at the Peachtree Design Center. The interior designers will help you with the selection process in selecting flooring, cabinetry, fixtures, appliances, paint colors, countertops and countless other dream home features. Beyond that, we spend time tailoring each home’s design to suit individual customer needs, ensuring that every home is ideally suited to the family that will live in it. Our top priority is complete customer satisfaction and a home that is unsurpassed in quality!
Getting ready to sell your home or add color to your new home? The color of a room will go a long way. Below is a simple guide on how to paint a room. Painting a room requires a bit of work and a lot of preparation, but the payoff of that feeling of pride and satisfaction will make it worth your while in the end! The North Georgia Group Realty News shared these tip in the October 2013 newsletter.
A good paint job completely revitalizes a room; but a bad paint job is obvious to anyone. Streaks, drips, and rough spots make the room look sloppy. But you don’t have to be a professional to get a professional-quality paint job. Follow the steps below and your walls should look perfect.
1. Remove all switch and outlet plates. After you remove the screws from the plates, use a small piece of tape to attach the screw to the corresponding plate. This will help ensure you don’t lose those tiny screws, and it will make reattaching them a lot easier later on.
2. Prepare the walls. Carefully inspect each wall from top to bottom. Fill all holes with a bit of spackle and then sand each patch smooth. Use a damp sponge or cloth to wipe the dust off the walls when you’re done.
3. Use painter’s tape. Unless you have a very steady hand, you’ll need to use painter’s tape to protect the surfaces you don’t want to paint such as window sills, door frames, light fixtures, and baseboards. Apply the tape in short (arm’s length) sections. Be sure to put a small piece over exposed light switches and outlets, too.
4. Lay down a drop cloth. Paint drips and splatters are inevitable, so be sure to lay down plastic sheeting or drop cloth over the floor. Plastic sheeting is cheap and disposable, and makes cleanup easy; however, it does tend to bunch up and shift easily as you move around, so it’s a good idea to use a bit of tape to hold it in place.
5. Get your paint ready. One gallon of paint will cover about 400 square feet, and you’ll need to purchase enough for 1-2 coats. Be sure to shake your paint can and use a stir stick to thoroughly mix it. Paint that isn’t thoroughly mixed won’t apply evenly, and can dry leaving unsightly streaks.
6. Invest in good supplies. You’ll need a paint roller and a good, professional-quality paint brush. A brush with long, angled bristles will make it much easier to paint along edges and ceilings.
7. Start with the edges. Use your brush to paint the edging along the floor and the ceiling. Use short, smooth strokes when painting along the ceiling (this is why a high-quality brush is essential!). Keep a damp rag handy to wipe up any mistakes.
8. Paint the walls. Put a plastic liner inside a metal paint tray (another tip for a quick an easy cleanup when you’re done) and fill the well about half full. Load up your roller by dipping it in the well and then rubbing it along the slopped portion to evenly distribute the paint. The trick here is not to overload the roller, and you’ll know when you’ve done it because it will drip and splatter when you bring it to the wall.
9. Next, move the roller up and down in slow, V-shaped, overlapping strokes. Work in sections about three square feet in size, maintaining a wet edge as you move across the wall. This will help ensure smooth, even coverage. If you need to take a break, be sure to finish an entire wall before you do.
10. Apply a second coat if necessary. Once the first coat is dry (which usually takes about 30-45 minutes, or until the paint is dry to the touch), you’ll know whether a second coat is needed. The paint will look thin in some spots, letting bits of the previous color show through.
11. Remove the tape. It’s usually best to remove the tape before the paint dries. If you let the paint dry and then remove the tape, you may find chips of paint get pulled off as well. In which case, you’ll need to carefully go back over some spots with your brush.
12. Clean up. Thoroughly wash your paint brushes, rinsing the bristles until the water runs clear. Lay them flat to dry on an old rag. Dispose of the roller, paint tray, and plastic sheeting, if used. Reattach switch plates and outlet covers.
Founded in 1988, Peachtree Residential Properties has been listening to its customers for 25 years and building homes that meet their needs. During this time, the privately held local builder has maintained a reputation of high integrity and exceptional homes by focusing on not only the best designs and locations, but also a deep respect for our customers and associates. “Since 1988, we have sold 4,000 homes,” said Borreson. “We take pride in our hard earned customer satisfaction rating, over 98%. Nearly all of our homeowners tell us they will refer others to our communities or buy another Peachtree Residential home themselves.” Peachtree Residential Properties currently builds in 12 new home communities in Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett and Hall counties. Peachtree builds luxury residences in some of Atlanta’s finest communities and spends time tailoring each home’s design to suit individual customer needs, ensuring that every home is ideally suited to the family that will live in it.
Founded in 1988, Peachtree Residential Properties has been listening to its customers for 25 years and building homes that meet their needs. During this time, the privately held local builder has maintained a reputation of high integrity and exceptional homes by focusing on not only the best designs and locations, but also a deep respect for our customers and associates.
“We are going to do something special for the group of people that have made it all happen, our employees” explained Dave Borreson, CEO of Peachtree Residential Properties. “They all have worked very hard and make customer satisfaction a top priority and part of their daily lives. That is a key ingredient that sets us apart and the main reason that our company is still here and prospering after 25 years.”
“Since 1988, we have sold 4,000 homes,” said Borreson. “We take pride in our hard earned customer satisfaction rating, over 98 percent. Nearly all of our homeowners tell us they will refer others to our communities or buy another Peachtree Residential home themselves.”
Peachtree Residential Properties currently builds in 12 new home communities in Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett and Hall counties. The company builds luxury residences in some of Atlanta’s finest communities. For more information about Peachtree Residential Properties and its 25th anniversary, visit the website.
About Peachtree Residential Properties
Peachtree Residential Properties was founded in 1988 with a commitment to build quality homes with meticulous craftsmanship, custom designs and thoughtful touches. Building homes only in the most desirable Atlanta locations, Peachtree Residential is among Atlanta’s premier luxury builders. The company prides itself on offering design flexibility and Peachtree tailoring, enabling homes to be individualized to each buyer’s personal style without custom pricing. In fact, the company has earned a reputation as “the builder who listens.” A certified professional home builder, Peachtree Residential ensures that every home meets the “Foundation to Rooftop” Gold Standard of Approval. Excellence is something that will never change at Peachtree Residential.
Peachtree Residential has new homes ready now and several that will be ready this Spring! Below are some tips to ensure your home is ready to sell and buy a new Peachtree Residential home! Spring is around the corner and a great time to list your home for sale. Then you can view our new homes in our North Atlanta communities such as Milton, Roswell, Alpharetta, Peachtree Corners, and Cumming. Find your perfect location and select your new home or build your dream home! Visit us soon to start planning your new home!
Checklist to a fantastic start to keeping your home in great shape and at a maximum value shared by Bob Hartwell Team from Keller Williams Realty.
- Remove and donate unwanted items; reorganize and clean attic and garage
- Power was exterior walls, porch floors, deck patio, driveway and sidewalks
- Clean outdoor furniture, umbrellas and outdoor light fixtures
- Clean out gutters
- Clean out refrigerators and freezer, making sure to vacuum grill and coil
- Reorganize closets, donating unwanted items
- Remove lint from the hose attached to the back of the clothes dryer
- Vacuum baseboards, walls, and ceilings; wipe down walls
- Steam clean carpets and area rugs and upholstery
- Reseal natural stone surfaces
- Reseal and repair grout in bathtubs and showers
- Clean window treatments; dust and clean blinds and shutters
- Remove items from all shelves; dust and clean
- Oil hinges