At Peachtree Residential, we always push the boundaries to come up with the best new ideas for our future residents. Duke Reserve in Peachtree Corners is no exception. This gated townhome community is designed to create a townhome lifestyle centered around the convenience our residents expect and deserve.
Each homesite at Duke Reserve is carefully situated to provide for adequate guest parking, outdoor living and walkability. Within minutes of the front gate, residents can find themselves at a post office, fire station, employment centers and the best restaurants and shopping opportunities around. Local favorites include The Flying Biscuit, Pub Ten, Noble Fin, Redlands Grill and Grace 1720. Which one do you think you’ll try first?
Peachtree Residential has Muirfield Park in Milton and Oglethorpe in Peachtree Corners participating in the 2019 Parade of Homes. Be sure to visit these great neighborhoods. Peachtree Residential has been building new homes in Atlanta & Charlotte for over three decades! Muirfield Park is new homes form the $800’s and has move-in ready new homes. Oglethorpe in Peachtree Corners has new homes from the $500’s that are move-in ready.
Duke Reserve is a gated community in Peachtree Corners of luxury townhomes priced from $499,900. Four move-in ready townhomes are available and Peachtree Residential is currently offering a $7,500 Designer Closet Allowance. There is a new townhome design floorplan with a owner’s suite on the main level , unique to this market and currently being framed at Duke Reserve for a sneak peek. Homebuyers have three impressive floor plans to choose from with four-sides architecture and 2,390 to 3,500 square feet. The luxury townhomes also include full exterior maintenance and landscaping. There is also $3,000 in closing costs provided when using a Peachtree Residential preferred lender, Jeff Ruehman with Fidelity Bank Mortgage. This charming collection of townhomes is perfectly located near popular restaurants and shopping, employment centers and excellent schools.
Duke Reserve is conveniently located at the intersection of Triangle Parkway and Spalding Drive at Duke Reserve Drive in Peachtree Corners. Take Highway 141, Peachtree Parkway North, turn left onto Spalding Drive. Make the first right on Triangle Parkway, turn right on Duke Reserve Drive. Learn more about the homes and neighborhood from Carrie Westmoreland at 762-675-0223 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Peachtree Residential for an agent event at its townhome model at Duke Reserve in Peachtree Corners on Tuesday, October 16 from noon to 2 p.m. Attendees will enjoy woodfired pizza from Southern Crust Food Truck, a free professional headshot and tours of the newly decorated model home for a chance to win one of three $100 gift cards.
Peachtree Residential has new homes available in top notch locations with great schools! There are several new homes ready in Peachtree Corners, Cumming, Johns Creek, East Cobb Marietta, Alpharetta and Milton. New homes and townhomes under construction in downtown Alpharetta in the brand new Canton Street Commons. Learn more about the new homes at http://www.peachtreeresidential.com/ Peachtree Residential has been building new homes for 30 years this May 2018.
Exciting news is happening at Peachtree Residential. Next Tuesday, March 21st , 11am-6pm, we will be having a Grand Opening Event showcasing our two beautiful new Peachtree Corners communities. There will be a $500 American Express gift card drawing, complementary food trucks for lunch (11am-2pm) and refreshments.
Our Oglethorpe neighborhood will be home for 19 families seeking a convenient location, the security of a gated community, and some spectacular new single family floor plans. With both master up and master down plans, this neighborhood also includes yard maintenance for a carefree lifestyle. We have three inventory homes nearly finished as well as a professionally decorated model home.
Duke Reserve will also afford a great Peachtree Corners location to 25 lucky homeowners. Duke Reserve provides the comfort of a gated townhome neighborhood with the ability to live a lifestyle free of maintenance. All of this while enjoying the many comforts of these three brand new floorplans, including a first floor master design. Our furnished model will be opening in early April but we currently have three homes ready for immediate occupancy and three more that can close in April.
The luxury gated neighborhood of Tillman Hall, located in prestigious Peachtree Corners, has only one opportunity remaining for home buyers to become residents of this outstanding Gwinnett County community. Homesite #23 is $695,900 and is the stunning Chesney floor plan by Peachtree Residential. Not only is the home almost complete, but Tillman Hall is located near fabulous schools. Private schools close by Tillman Hall are Wesleyan School & Cornerstone Christian. The neighborhood also offers residents an easy commute to Peachtree Parkway, Buford Highway, GA 400 and I-85. The community is just minutes away from Jones Bridge Park on the Chattahoochee River, and close by The Forum at Peachtree Parkway. In addition, there are numerous other popular retail, dining and recreation destinations located nearby.
The new home is loaded with fabulous options including: 4 sides brick/ shake exterior, stunning curved hardwood staircase, 10 foot ceilings, 8 foot interior doors, 10 foot stacked stone fireplace with stone mantle and built-in book cases in the family room, hardwood floors, upgraded trim, gorgeous kitchen, huge owners suite with his and her closets, sitting room, spacious secondary bedroom’s, upstairs laundry room. Oversized 3 Car Garage, Irrigation & Daylight Basement, Custom Front Door. Perfect level rear yard.
“Our newest purchasers, Nipa & Khurram Baig, celebrate the purchase of their new home on lot #16 at Tillman Hall, one of two final opportunities that were still available at the upscale gated neighborhood in Peachtree Corners. The Baig family recently sold their home in Norcross and made their new purchase all in less than one month and are very excited to make Tillman Hall their new home! Donna Augello and Kadie Stidham of Harry Norman assisted in the sale of their existing home and represented them in the purchase of their new home. For Sales Information on the final home available on Lot # 23, “The Chesney” , please call Fran Barnes, Peachtree Residential Sales Manager at Tillman Hall, at 770-365-8000.
For buyers who are ready to purchase their new metro Atlanta home now, Peachtree Residential has the final homes available at both gated neighborhoods in highly sought after Tillman Hall in Peachtree Corners and Tavistock in Johns Creek in the Northview High School district! Only one home remains in Tavistock! A gated community that features single-family homes priced from the $600,000s. A private enclave of only 35 homes on wooded home sites, residents will enjoy being located in a top North Fulton school district, including the Northview High School. At Tillman Hall, buyers will have the opportunity to purchase one of two new homes that are priced from the high $600,000s. Tillman Hall is a gated community with only 29 homes and common areas for residents to enjoy the great outdoors, and it is located near some of the area’s top private schools, including Wesleyan School. For more information on the final homes available from Peachtree Residential, contact Tillman Hall Sales Manager, Fran Barnes at 770-365-8000 or Tavistock Sales Manager, Dan Rogers at 678-417-1702.
At Tillman Hall in Peachtree Corners you will find higher standards come standard in Peachtree Residential new homes! Peachtree Residential would be honored to build your new home in Peachtree Corners and is proud to have been building new homes in Atlanta for a quarter of a century! Tillman Hall is an exclusive gated community in Gwinnett County consisting of 29 homesites and only 4 remain. The decorated model home just SOLD and another one is under construction! In addition there are 3 other homesites where you can build you dream home. The new homes are priced from the high $500’s- $800’s and range in size from one third of an acre to half of an acre. Hurry to be able to personalize your home at our design center! Convenient shopping, great schools and access to major interstates is an added bonus of the gorgeous community.
Real estate is heavily impacted by the laws of supply & demand plus a few other factors like mortgage rates and the economy. The “for sale” inventory across most markets is low. Desirable properties that are good values are selling quickly and some even with multiple offers.
Peachtree Residential Properties was founded over 24 years ago on the commitment to building quality homes with meticulous craftsmanship, custom designs, and the thoughtful touches that add to the homeowners’ quality of life . Today, Peachtree is thriving and has inventory homes ready now and several underway in great North Atlanta locations. New luxury townhomes will be under construction soon in downtown Alpharetta. Single family new homes in Cumming, Johns Creek, Roswell, Peachtree Corners and Fayetteville are ready now and several are under construction.
Here are the top 10 reasons for strong demand for homes in the Greater Metro Atlanta area per Prudential Georgia Realty:
10. Improving Georgia Economy: The Georgia economy will outperform the national economy in 2013. That has not been the case in the past 4 years. An improving economy drives consumer confidence and people buy more houses!
9. More Jobs In Georgia: After losing 325,000 jobs from 2009-2011, employment in Georgia is growing again. In 2013, analysts predict that Georgia will add 53,000 new jobs. More jobs mean more home purchases!
8. Companies Moving To Georgia: Major corporations are moving to our area to take advantage of great deals on commercial real estate, the low cost of living, our powerful transportation network (rail, shipping, trucking and airport) and economic development incentives. Big names like Porsche and Baxter have already announced thousands of new jobs and there are more to come. Relocating employees buy more homes!
7. New Residents Relocating To Georgia: New residents are moving to our area in larger numbers. In 2013, net in-migration will add 61,000 new residents to our area which is more than double recent years. The migration patterns from the Rustbelt to the Sunbelt are coming back and Georgia will benefit.
6. Baby Boomers Moving To Georgia: The Metro Atlanta area is home to one of the largest populations of young people of any major metro area. Atlanta ranks #2 in 25-39 age group and #5 in population under 20. There is a huge trend of boomers moving to be closer to their children and grandchildren. Baby boomers are already the 2nd largest group of home buyers in our market!
5. Increase In Household Formation: Household formation is back to levels not seen since the 1940s. More young people have been forced to rent. Some have joined their families in multi-generational living. Others have been through a short sale or foreclosure and are rebuilding their credit. Based upon the normal household formation trends, we should see household formation double in the next few years. First time buyers are the largest segment of home buyers in our area.
4. Exceptional Home Affordability: The Case-Shiller Index reports that home values increased 9. 87% in 2012 but are still down 29.86% from the peak of 2007. Home prices are still very affordable in our area but these conditions will not last forever.
3. Low Mortgage Rates: Mortgage rates remain at the lowest levels ever recorded.
2. Investors: Investors have been very active in our market. There are some very large investment funds and many small investors working hard to find rentable single family homes in the right areas and right price ranges. Desirable properties in the $50,000 to $200,000 price ranges are getting dozens of offers as soon as they hit the market. Investors see the opportunity and are buying aggressively now!
1. Atlanta is a Great Place to Live, Work and Play! We live in a wonderful area with so many advantages. More people realize that the Greater Metro Atlanta area is a great place to live, has a vibrant pro-business economy and lots of fun activities to enjoy.