The luxury gated neighborhood of Tillman Hall, located in prestigious Peachtree Corners, has only one opportunity remaining for home buyers to become residents of this outstanding Gwinnett County community. Homesite #23 is $695,900 and is the stunning Chesney floor plan by Peachtree Residential. Not only is the home almost complete, but Tillman Hall is located near fabulous schools. Private schools close by Tillman Hall are Wesleyan School & Cornerstone Christian. The neighborhood also offers residents an easy commute to Peachtree Parkway, Buford Highway, GA 400 and I-85. The community is just minutes away from Jones Bridge Park on the Chattahoochee River, and close by The Forum at Peachtree Parkway. In addition, there are numerous other popular retail, dining and recreation destinations located nearby.
The new home is loaded with fabulous options including: 4 sides brick/ shake exterior, stunning curved hardwood staircase, 10 foot ceilings, 8 foot interior doors, 10 foot stacked stone fireplace with stone mantle and built-in book cases in the family room, hardwood floors, upgraded trim, gorgeous kitchen, huge owners suite with his and her closets, sitting room, spacious secondary bedroom’s, upstairs laundry room. Oversized 3 Car Garage, Irrigation & Daylight Basement, Custom Front Door. Perfect level rear yard.
“Our newest purchasers, Nipa & Khurram Baig, celebrate the purchase of their new home on lot #16 at Tillman Hall, one of two final opportunities that were still available at the upscale gated neighborhood in Peachtree Corners. The Baig family recently sold their home in Norcross and made their new purchase all in less than one month and are very excited to make Tillman Hall their new home! Donna Augello and Kadie Stidham of Harry Norman assisted in the sale of their existing home and represented them in the purchase of their new home. For Sales Information on the final home available on Lot # 23, “The Chesney” , please call Fran Barnes, Peachtree Residential Sales Manager at Tillman Hall, at 770-365-8000.
For buyers who are ready to purchase their new metro Atlanta home now, Peachtree Residential has the final homes available at both gated neighborhoods in highly sought after Tillman Hall in Peachtree Corners and Tavistock in Johns Creek in the Northview High School district! Only one home remains in Tavistock! A gated community that features single-family homes priced from the $600,000s. A private enclave of only 35 homes on wooded home sites, residents will enjoy being located in a top North Fulton school district, including the Northview High School. At Tillman Hall, buyers will have the opportunity to purchase one of two new homes that are priced from the high $600,000s. Tillman Hall is a gated community with only 29 homes and common areas for residents to enjoy the great outdoors, and it is located near some of the area’s top private schools, including Wesleyan School. For more information on the final homes available from Peachtree Residential, contact Tillman Hall Sales Manager, Fran Barnes at 770-365-8000 or Tavistock Sales Manager, Dan Rogers at 678-417-1702.
At Tillman Hall in Peachtree Corners you will find higher standards come standard in Peachtree Residential new homes! Peachtree Residential would be honored to build your new home in Peachtree Corners and is proud to have been building new homes in Atlanta for a quarter of a century! Tillman Hall is an exclusive gated community in Gwinnett County consisting of 29 homesites and only 4 remain. The decorated model home just SOLD and another one is under construction! In addition there are 3 other homesites where you can build you dream home. The new homes are priced from the high $500’s- $800’s and range in size from one third of an acre to half of an acre. Hurry to be able to personalize your home at our design center! Convenient shopping, great schools and access to major interstates is an added bonus of the gorgeous community.
Real estate is heavily impacted by the laws of supply & demand plus a few other factors like mortgage rates and the economy. The “for sale” inventory across most markets is low. Desirable properties that are good values are selling quickly and some even with multiple offers.
Peachtree Residential Properties was founded over 24 years ago on the commitment to building quality homes with meticulous craftsmanship, custom designs, and the thoughtful touches that add to the homeowners’ quality of life . Today, Peachtree is thriving and has inventory homes ready now and several underway in great North Atlanta locations. New luxury townhomes will be under construction soon in downtown Alpharetta. Single family new homes in Cumming, Johns Creek, Roswell, Peachtree Corners and Fayetteville are ready now and several are under construction.
Here are the top 10 reasons for strong demand for homes in the Greater Metro Atlanta area per Prudential Georgia Realty:
10. Improving Georgia Economy: The Georgia economy will outperform the national economy in 2013. That has not been the case in the past 4 years. An improving economy drives consumer confidence and people buy more houses!
9. More Jobs In Georgia: After losing 325,000 jobs from 2009-2011, employment in Georgia is growing again. In 2013, analysts predict that Georgia will add 53,000 new jobs. More jobs mean more home purchases!
8. Companies Moving To Georgia: Major corporations are moving to our area to take advantage of great deals on commercial real estate, the low cost of living, our powerful transportation network (rail, shipping, trucking and airport) and economic development incentives. Big names like Porsche and Baxter have already announced thousands of new jobs and there are more to come. Relocating employees buy more homes!
7. New Residents Relocating To Georgia: New residents are moving to our area in larger numbers. In 2013, net in-migration will add 61,000 new residents to our area which is more than double recent years. The migration patterns from the Rustbelt to the Sunbelt are coming back and Georgia will benefit.
6. Baby Boomers Moving To Georgia: The Metro Atlanta area is home to one of the largest populations of young people of any major metro area. Atlanta ranks #2 in 25-39 age group and #5 in population under 20. There is a huge trend of boomers moving to be closer to their children and grandchildren. Baby boomers are already the 2nd largest group of home buyers in our market!
5. Increase In Household Formation: Household formation is back to levels not seen since the 1940s. More young people have been forced to rent. Some have joined their families in multi-generational living. Others have been through a short sale or foreclosure and are rebuilding their credit. Based upon the normal household formation trends, we should see household formation double in the next few years. First time buyers are the largest segment of home buyers in our area.
4. Exceptional Home Affordability: The Case-Shiller Index reports that home values increased 9. 87% in 2012 but are still down 29.86% from the peak of 2007. Home prices are still very affordable in our area but these conditions will not last forever.
3. Low Mortgage Rates: Mortgage rates remain at the lowest levels ever recorded.
2. Investors: Investors have been very active in our market. There are some very large investment funds and many small investors working hard to find rentable single family homes in the right areas and right price ranges. Desirable properties in the $50,000 to $200,000 price ranges are getting dozens of offers as soon as they hit the market. Investors see the opportunity and are buying aggressively now!
1. Atlanta is a Great Place to Live, Work and Play! We live in a wonderful area with so many advantages. More people realize that the Greater Metro Atlanta area is a great place to live, has a vibrant pro-business economy and lots of fun activities to enjoy.
The new model is now OPEN! at Tillman Hall! Tillman Hall is an exclusive gated community consisting of 29 homesites in the newly formed Peachtree Corners and is selling quickly! Over 70% has already sold! The enclave of Tillman Hall has a wide lushly landscaped boulevard and a tranquil park in the rear of the community. Want to tour our new model and see why this neighborhood is selling so quickly? There is tons of action happening at Tillman Hall as we speak. Inventory homes are underway as well as several pre-sales, but there is a newly completed inventory home that you could live in this holiday season!
The new home ready for you and your family would be a dream to live in! It has our much sought after owners suite on the main level with 10 ft. first floor ceilings, keeping room open to fabulous kitchen with wood stained cabinetry, granite, & butlers pantry, banquet size dining room for entertaining & study. Dramatic two story family room with beautiful window wall, fireplace and built ins. Spacious Owners Suite with luxury bath and closet. Large secondary bedrooms, extensive hardwoods on the main, three car garage, sprinkler, huge daylight basement open to a level rear yard! Peachtree Residential has been building in Atlanta for over 24 years and offers a 10 year structural and a 1 year builder warranty.
Not only is Tillman Hall in a great location and close to shopping at The Forum and top notch schools like Wesleyan and others, but the neighborhood is fun and a happening place. The homeowners are having a great time around the holidays and gather for community events and are getting to know one another. Don’t you want to be part of this fun? Visit today or call Fran for your personalized appointment!
Eight families have recently chosen Peachtree Residential to build their new dream home in Tillman Hall located in the much desirable area of Peachtree Corners. Peachtree Residential Properties is building these pre-sale homes at Tillman Hall along with inventory showcase homes and a new decorated model home. Tillman Hall is the only actively building new home community in the Peachtree Corners area making pre-sales very desirable! A new master on main showcase home will be ready at the end of July priced at $659,900.
Located in Gwinnett County, the current address of Norcross officially becomes Peachtree Corners on July 1st. Tillman Hall is almost 50% SOLD and going strong. It is an exclusive gated community consisting of 29 homesites. The enclave has a wide lushly landscaped boulevard and a tranquil park in the rear of the community. The homesites range in size from one third of an acre to half of an acre.
Current incentives include $5,000 in Designer Options at Peachtree Design Center on pre-sales this month along with $3000 in closing cost paid by Seller with any of our preferred Lenders ! There are nine floor plans to choose from including owner suites on the main level. Stop by or call Fran for details on this gorgeous neighborhood and find out more about the included standard features inside and out !
With a convenient location off of 141 to E. Jones Bridge Rd. Left on Jones Bridge Circle at stop sign, then left on W. Jones Bridge Rd. at stop sign. Community entrance is on left. Residents also have easy access to highways and The Forum for shopping and dinning! For appointments or to find out when the sales office/decorated model home is open, please contact Fran Barnes, the on-site sales manager, at 678-291-9710 or 770-365-8000. Tillmanhall@peachtreeres.com
Home prices signal a strong selling season according to PRNewswire. For the second month in a row, home prices have risen higher than a year ago. Median prices in March were an impressive 5.8 percent higher than March 2011 in the 53 metro areas surveyed for the RE/MAX National Housing Report. For the last 9 months, sales have reached a level higher than the same month in the previous year. Following these trends, the spring and summer months should experience increased activity. With falling inventory and many markets witnessing multiple offers with bidding competitions, prices are likely to continue to rise in many areas.”There is very little inventory, which is driving a lot of activity,” said Richard Smith, president and CEO of Realogy Corp., a global provider of real estate and relocation services. High-end markets are seeing increased activity as well. Even far from the major city centers, real estate watchers have seen luxury markets heat up according to U.S. News & World Report.
Peachtree Residential recently sold several inventory homes and are building more! All inventory homes have been sold in several neighborhoods including Sterling on the Lake, but pre-sale opportunities remain on stunning homesites. Tillman Hall is selling quickly in Peachtree Corners, so stop by before it’s too late to build your dream home! Visit the Peachtree Residential website to view the current new home communities and see available the homes in great North Atlanta locations.
Wall Street Journal reported this week that the consumer outlook for U.S. home prices improved again in January and extended a recent upward trend in housing market sentiment according to mortgage market firm Fannie Mae. The survey predicted home prices will rise by 1% over the next year, up from the 0.8% gain forecast in December. Also views on the direction of the U.S. economy also continued to improve! For more information on this article click here.
Speaking of good news…Peachtree Residential is excited to announce another pre-sale at Tillman Hall! Peachtree is also building a brand new model home and showcase home. There are also currently 2 showcase homes available for sale! Tillman Hall is located in the highly sought after Peachtree Corners area in a gated enclave of only 29 homes with great public and private schools close by. Contact Fran Barnes for more information or to view the gorgeous wooded neighborhood. 678-291-9710 or Tillmanhall@peachtreeres.com
The MODEL HOME at TILLMAN HALL has SOLD….but there is still time to get a FREE finished basement through Memorial day! Two new inventory homes on spectacular homesites are underway. They won’t last long and now through Memorial Day, take advantage of the free basement promotion or pick a homesite and build your dream home the with Atlanta luxury builder Peachtree Residential Properties.
Tillman Hall is located in Peachtree Corners in Gwinnett County with homes now priced from the mid $500’s. It is an established gated community consisting of 29 homesites with a wide lushly landscaped boulevard and a tranquil park. Call Sandy for more information on the Tillman Hall opportunities. 678-291-9710