Windermere, a luxury golf community in South Forsyth County, STILL has new homes, but they are limited and selling quickly! Two more just went under contract by Peachtree Residential in Southgate Village within Windermere. There are several new homes under construction on beautiful wooded homesites in both Suffolk and Stanford. Only 14 total remain in Windermere, with one being the current model which is also for sale. There are seven basement homesites and six slab homesites still available, but several will soon have new homes under construction.
If your not familiar with Windermere, it’s located just minutes off of GA 400 in Cumming and known for all it’s amenities and fun! The community features rolling green hills, magnificent views and an endless array of fun-filled amenities including a private 18-hole Davis Love Signature golf course, 3 pools with a mushroom waterfall and waterslide, 12 lighted tennis courts, a playground, basketball court, 24-hour fitness center located in the neighborhood lodge clubhouse, and full time activities director. There is also a Windermere Waves swim team!
Contact Debbie Ustrud to make sure you do not miss out on living in a new home in a great new home community in South Forsyth that is filled with loads of fun! email@example.com or 770-844-9751
Today’s new homes offer more benefits than ever before. Here’s a quick list of the Top 10 Reasons why so many home buyers prefer new homes to used per New Home Source on August 21, 2012. So why not stop by Peachtree Residential neighborhood’s to see our new homes ready for move-in and those under construction! Visit peachtreeresidential.com to see where we are building new homes in Atlanta!
1) Design Your Dream Home Your Way: Why settle for someone else’s choices? Select your favorite cabinets, countertops, appliances, carpets and floor coverings, bath and kitchen fixtures. Your new home will reflect your taste, not someone else’s.
2) Choose a Floorplan and Room Layout that Meets Your Needs: Want a Master Bedroom on the first floor? With massive his and her’s walk-in closets? Done! With high ceilings and a luxurious, resort-style Master Bath? Would you like a sitting room with fireplace in your Owner’s Suite? French Doors opening to a private patio or the pool? Build your Master Suite, your way.
3) All New, Under Warranty: A used home has tired products that may soon need replacing. Your new home — and the products that comprise it — are brand-new and under warranty. What’s the cost to replace a roof, appliances and countertop or water heater on a used home? Those same components of your new home feature the latest designs and building materials — and they offer years of comfort and enjoyment before needing replacement.
4) Energy and Cost savings: Today’s new homes are far more energy efficient than homes built just five years ago, and no comparison to homes that are 10, 20 or even more years old. New homes offer much higher levels of performance in heating, cooling, and insulation. Why settle for drafty, energy-wasting single-pane windows in a used home? Many new homes offer double or even triple-pane windows with special coatings and inert gases between layers of glass that save energy in both heating and cooling season.
5) Comfort and Indoor Air Quality: Today’s new homes meet stringent energy standards and codes not in place in the past. They combine high-performance energy efficiency with state of the art ventilation and air filtration. The result is year-round, consistent and draft-free comfort with higher indoor air quality.
6) Low Maintenance: New cars today are computer-designed and computer-equipped and they perform far more reliably than a 10 or 20 year old car. Homes are the same. Today’s new homes not only have open floorplans and high ceilings to reflect the way we live today, they’re also made of state-of-the-art building products that require less care and maintenance.
7) Community Amenities: Many new homes are built in lavish, Master-Planned Communities with state of the art Community Centers, Pools and Clubhouses. Many new home communities feature hiking trails, protected open lands, and some of the best new schools and shopping nearby or even within your new home community.
8) Advanced Technology and Design: It’s possible to replace all of the single-pane windows in a resale home with state of the art high performance windows. It’s also possible to add insulation to a used home. However, it is very expensive to replace out of date appliances, cabinets and counter-tops in that used home. And it’s simply not realistic to dream of high ceilings on the first floor of a 10 year old two-story home. All the more reason to build it your way for the way you live today.
9) Safety: State of the art circuit breakers. Electric garage door openers with infrared beams that stop if a tricycle or child is too near. High-efficiency furnaces and air conditioners that use the latest environmentally-friendly coolants. Cabinets, carpets and paints that use fewer Volatile Organic Compounds so you and your family can breathe easier.
10) That New Home Feel: A used home was someone else’s dream, reflecting someone else’s choices, and someone else’s family memories. You may love avocado-green appliances and you may be willing to scrub stained countertops or grease-encrusted ovens and cooktops but more and more people prefer that never lived-in feel. When was the last time you went to a department store and selected used clothes? Or visited a car dealer and paid more for a used car than a new car?
New homes offer the latest designs, style, comfort and quality and provide a care-free lifestyle so that you can enjoy your home, not work on it. Start shopping now on www.peachtreeresidential.com today for your new dream home! New homes ready now and more under construction!