Picturing a fun-filled life of luxury has never been easier. We recently decorated our move-in ready model home at Shakerag Manor in Johns Creek. Priced at $954,900, this Fulton County home offers refined elegance in the classic craftsman style exterior with a convenient and functional interior to suit any family’s needs.
Peachtree Residential has new homes available in top notch locations with great schools! There are several new homes ready in Peachtree Corners, Cumming, Johns Creek, East Cobb Marietta, Alpharetta and Milton. New homes and townhomes under construction in downtown Alpharetta in the brand new Canton Street Commons. Learn more about the new homes at https://www.peachtreeresidential.com/ Peachtree Residential has been building new homes for 30 years this May 2018.
Real estate is heavily impacted by the laws of supply & demand plus a few other factors like mortgage rates and the economy. The “for sale” inventory across most markets is low. Desirable properties that are good values are selling quickly and some even with multiple offers.
Peachtree Residential Properties was founded over 24 years ago on the commitment to building quality homes with meticulous craftsmanship, custom designs, and the thoughtful touches that add to the homeowners’ quality of life . Today, Peachtree is thriving and has inventory homes ready now and several underway in great North Atlanta locations. New luxury townhomes will be under construction soon in downtown Alpharetta. Single family new homes in Cumming, Johns Creek, Roswell, Peachtree Corners and Fayetteville are ready now and several are under construction.
Here are the top 10 reasons for strong demand for homes in the Greater Metro Atlanta area per Prudential Georgia Realty:
10. Improving Georgia Economy: The Georgia economy will outperform the national economy in 2013. That has not been the case in the past 4 years. An improving economy drives consumer confidence and people buy more houses!
9. More Jobs In Georgia: After losing 325,000 jobs from 2009-2011, employment in Georgia is growing again. In 2013, analysts predict that Georgia will add 53,000 new jobs. More jobs mean more home purchases!
8. Companies Moving To Georgia: Major corporations are moving to our area to take advantage of great deals on commercial real estate, the low cost of living, our powerful transportation network (rail, shipping, trucking and airport) and economic development incentives. Big names like Porsche and Baxter have already announced thousands of new jobs and there are more to come. Relocating employees buy more homes!
7. New Residents Relocating To Georgia: New residents are moving to our area in larger numbers. In 2013, net in-migration will add 61,000 new residents to our area which is more than double recent years. The migration patterns from the Rustbelt to the Sunbelt are coming back and Georgia will benefit.
6. Baby Boomers Moving To Georgia: The Metro Atlanta area is home to one of the largest populations of young people of any major metro area. Atlanta ranks #2 in 25-39 age group and #5 in population under 20. There is a huge trend of boomers moving to be closer to their children and grandchildren. Baby boomers are already the 2nd largest group of home buyers in our market!
5. Increase In Household Formation: Household formation is back to levels not seen since the 1940s. More young people have been forced to rent. Some have joined their families in multi-generational living. Others have been through a short sale or foreclosure and are rebuilding their credit. Based upon the normal household formation trends, we should see household formation double in the next few years. First time buyers are the largest segment of home buyers in our area.
4. Exceptional Home Affordability: The Case-Shiller Index reports that home values increased 9. 87% in 2012 but are still down 29.86% from the peak of 2007. Home prices are still very affordable in our area but these conditions will not last forever.
3. Low Mortgage Rates: Mortgage rates remain at the lowest levels ever recorded.
2. Investors: Investors have been very active in our market. There are some very large investment funds and many small investors working hard to find rentable single family homes in the right areas and right price ranges. Desirable properties in the $50,000 to $200,000 price ranges are getting dozens of offers as soon as they hit the market. Investors see the opportunity and are buying aggressively now!
1. Atlanta is a Great Place to Live, Work and Play! We live in a wonderful area with so many advantages. More people realize that the Greater Metro Atlanta area is a great place to live, has a vibrant pro-business economy and lots of fun activities to enjoy.
Us home sales are up 12% from last year and home prices are up 6% from last year! You might want to buy before it’s too late and prices have gone back up… Inventory homes are selling fast and running out in Peachtree Residential neighborhoods, but more homes are underway! Rates are incredibly low, so now is the best time to buy! Visit the website and let us know how we can help at Peachtree Residential!
Speaking of home sales….Another home sold at Liberty, one of Peachtree Residential’s neighborhoods in Cumming! All inventory homes and the model have sold, but we are currently building more homes! We have started 6 homes in the last 6 weeks and are going strong! Come see our newest plans: The Lincoln and The Harvard. Our 3 car garage plans are still priced from the $200′! Buy in the early stages and be able to choose flooring, cabinets, counter finishes, plumbing and light fixtures to customize your home.
The final inventory home sold in Tavistock, a gated neighborhood in Johns Creek. Two new homes are underway so you can still live in Johns Creek. Johns Creek is ranked second in Georgia in A Quality Of Life Study- A Great Place To Live & Go To School!
The top 10 communities per the Atlanta Business Chronicle include: Berkeley Lake-41%, Milton-36%, Johns Creek-30%, Skidaway Island-27%, Dunwoody-26%, Druid Hills-26%, Sandy Springs-25%, Alpharetta-23%, Roswell-22%, Peachtree City-21%. Of those top 10 communities Peachtree Residential builds in four of those communities including Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Milton, and Roswell. Visit our website for information on these communities we currently have available. We build single family home and upscale gorgeous brick townhomes in the mentioned cities priced from the $300 – to a Million. Peachtree Residential has been building almost 24 years as a luxury builder of Atlanta new homes. We have always cared about our customers and their comfort throughout the building process. It shows in our courteous sales managers and project managers. We are committed to a policy of full customer satisfaction before closing on a home. Our stellar reputation for proactive, high touch warranty work gives our customers the confidence they deserve. Call any of our sales managers for details or contact Katie for further information. 770-622-2522 email@example.com
Great news for residences in Johns Creek! Johns Creek was founded on Dec. 1, 2006 and was recently ranked second in Georgia in a quality of life study by The Business Journals. It is ranked 2nd in Georgia only topped by it’s fellow neighbor in the city of Milton. The mayor Mike Bodker said “ We have so many positives-great housing, great schools, and great recreational opportunities. All combined, this makes for the outstanding quality of life we are rapidly becoming known for. The placement of each cities in North Fulton high in the southeast rankings confirms, not only is Johns Creek a great place to live, but the region as a whole is a true destination for families and businesses looking for the best of everything.” More details can be found in The John’s Creek newspaper.
John’s Creek also has been included in the “America’s Top 25 Places to Live to Go to School” list by national consumer directory Relocate America. Peachtree Residential builds new homes in the city of John’s Creek as well. One neighborhood in particular is Tavistock, an exclusive, gated community with a prime North Fulton location. Tavistock is a private enclave of only 35 spacious, over sized wooded homesites. It offers stately floorplans with design flexibility and features including rich architectural detail, side-entry garages, beautiful front porches and exteriors with all sides brick. Residents will also enjoy superb North Fulton County schools including Northview High School. Contact Dan Rogers for more information to view our inventory homes that are ready for families to move-in or build your dream home. 678-417-1702 or Tavistock@peachtreeres.com
More single-family homesites are NOW available at St. Marlo in Duluth within Forsyth County. These won’t last long! There is one recently completed home available and JUST RELEASED is 6 new homesites by Peachtree Residential Properties. Call Mickey Post at 678-417-1702 to be the FIRST to select your new homesite and begin building your dream home with Atlanta luxury builder Peachtree Residential.
St. Marlo Country Club is a private upscale gated community set on over 900 acres and surrounded by rolling hills and beautiful hardwoods. The community offers luxury living and unparalleled panoramic views from every home. St. Marlo is in high demand due to its ideal location and award-winning golf course. St. Marlo’s 200-acre golf course is designed by Dennis Griffiths. (more…)
Johns Creek offers new Smart 911 service for residents, which includes Peachtree Residential’s Tavistock neighborhood. Every second counts in an emergency, so Johns Creek is offering the new Smart 911 service for its residents through ChatComm, the city’s 9-1-1 Emergency Communications Center. Smart 911 provides Johns Creek residents with the ability to enter important information on a 100 percent private and secure website that will help first responders address any future emergency they may have. Examples of information you can provide are: medical conditions, physical challenges, children’s photos, address, emergency contacts, location of bedrooms and number of people in your house, pet information, etc… For more information on this and other info in John’s Creek visit their website.
Peachtree Residential builds luxury new homes in Johns Creek. Tavistock, in Johns Creek in Fulton County has single-family homes priced from the high $500’s. There is a beautiful decorated model home located in an exclusive, gated community with a prime location. Tavistock is a private enclave of only 35 spacious, over sized wooded home sites and features rich architectural detail, side-entry garages, beautiful front porches and exteriors with four sides brick. Residents will also enjoy excellent North Fulton County schools including Northview High School.
Peachtree Residential Properties, one of Atlanta’s premier homebuilders celebrates its 23rd year of building homes. Although Peachtree Residential Properties continues to change and grow, one thing that remains constant is our commitment to quality. Every home is required to meet our “Foundation to Rooftop” Gold Standard of Approval. Excellence is something that will never change at Peachtree Residential. We offer design flexibility and “Peachtree Tailoring,” enabling every home to be personalized to the family that will live in it. Our top priority is complete customer satisfaction and a home that is unsurpassed in quality. Almost 100 percent of Peachtree Residential home owners would recommend Peachtree Residential to a friend or family member and buy another Peachtree Residential home.
Visit peachtreeresidential.com to begin viewing your next new home and find out why Peachtree Residential is an exceptional builder that is top notch compared to others! Peachtree Residential is building new homes in phenomenal locations that include Alpharetta, Cumming, Roswell, Johns Creek, and Milton to name a few.