It’s time to prepare your soil and grass, prune existing trees and shrubs, and plant new bushes, shrubs and trees to enjoy a spectacular landscape this summer according to Scott Allen, owner of a local Johns Creek landscaping company. A few landscaping tips:
- Prune Trees & Shrubs
- Clean and Prepare Bedding Areas
- Add Mulch
- Scalp, Aerate & Top Dress Your Grass
- Sod Patchy Areas
- Plant Bushes, Tree & Shrubs
- Add The Double Knock Out Rose (drought tolerant)
- Add Frost proof Gardenia (very fragrant)
- Add Endless Summer Collection Hydrangeas
- Add Dawn Redwood ( likes full sun and fast growing)
Visit the County Line Magazine online to learn more landscaping tips and details.
Visit Peachtree Residential online to view the North Atlanta neighborhoods we are currently building in. We have numerous homes being built in each neighborhood. Liberty, in South Forsyth/Cumming, has several new homes ready for move-in including homes with threee car garages! St. Michaels Bay has new homes on Lake Lanier ready for move-in as well! This neighborhood is filled with amenities that will keep you busy! Come visit our luxury new homes in North Atlanta soon for the best selection or choose to personalize your new home on a home site that is perfect for you!