NOW SELLING NEW GOLF COURSE VIEW TOWNHOMES.
Extraordinary homes and townhomes are just the beginning of what makes The Summit at River Run a highly desired address. Socialize with neighbors and make new friends by joining River Run Country Club, where members have unlimited use of the facilities: Award-winning golf course built on 7100 yards of challenging terrain
World-class tennis complex featuring 9 clay, 3 hard and 4 indoor court, Jr. Olympic pool with waterslides, lazy river and children’s wading pool, Modern fitness center offering personal training, fitness classes and childcare
Upscale dining and social events.
EXPLORE THE GREAT OUTDOORS- Enjoy the undisturbed beauty of nature along the burgeoning Southeast Greenway, a 2.8-mile nature trail connecting River Run to downtown Davidson. Walk, run, bike or stroll along this peaceful path, accessible from the southeast corner of the neighborhood. If fun in the sun is what you’re after, head up the road to the sparkling waters of Lake Norman, a scenic and popular site for boating, fishing, swimming and water sports.
HIT THE CITY- A quick 25-minute drive will take you into Charlotte, where something exciting is always happening.
• Fantastic location within prestigious River Run
• Top rated schools: Davidson Elementary, Bailey Middle, and Hough High
• Pristine setting surrounded by woods
• Neighborhood adjoins River Run common area and golf course
• Carefree lifestyle with lawn maintenance included
• Sidewalks enhance this pedestrian friendly community
• Only 28 opportunities in this quiet enclave of homes
• 10 spacious single family homes with classic exteriors
• 18 luxurious townhomes with timeless designs
• Built with the craftsmanship you expect from Peachtree Residential
Available Floor Plans
The Summit Townhomes
- 3 Stories
- 3 Beds, 2-5 Baths
- 2548 - 2574 Sqft
- 2 Garage
- 3 Beds, 2-5 Baths | 2548 Sqft | 2 Garage
Davidson Elementary School
Bailey Middle School
Hough High School
Contact for more information
Rocky Bluff Loop
Davidson, NC 28036
Call for more information or email: email@example.com
I-77 N to Exit 25
R - Sam Furr Rd
L- Davidson-Concord Rd to the traffic circle.
Bear Right onto East Rocky River Rd.
Go 1.85 miles to unmarked drive on Right