Shakerag Manor in Johns Creek is down to the final 4 homes. We have 2 move-in ready homes and 2 opportunities to build your dream home.
The homes in Shakerag Manor are located in the highly sought after Johns Creek area priced from $800 hundred thousand. There are 10 estate lots ranging in size from 1 to almost 5 acres. Each homesite has been designed to take advantage of the natural terrain featuring deep setbacks and wide spacing between neighboring homes for privacy. There is paddock fencing, stone columns, gentle berming at the neighborhood road frontage and PRIVATE LEVEL BACKYARDS. Johns Creek is known as one of the best places to live in the Country. Children would attend some of the best schools in the state which include: Northview High School, River Trail Middle School, and Shakerag Elementary School. Shakerag Manor is just minutes from major roads, employment centers and amenities.
Two opportunities to build your dream home and two homes are move-in ready. Large spacious wooded homesites within walking distance to parks and school. Homesite 5 is located on 1.69 acres. The home is 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, and priced at $969,900 & offering a Custom Closet promotion this month! This home contains natural gas products which is an advantage to our homebuyers. Natural gas is American, abundant and affordable! It’s efficient, and the best energy choice for your family and the environment. This home include natural gas heating, gas water heater, and one gas fireplace. The homeowner will be able to select their gas cooktop and other appliances. Some of the other highlights of this home include: a gourmet kitchen with butlers pantry, granite countertops, tile back splash, stainless steel appliances, and custom wood cabinets with soft close drawers & doors. The owners suite is on the second level and 3 other large secondary bedrooms all with private bathrooms. There is a guest room on the main level with a private bathroom. The large level homesite even allows space for a pool. The other move-in ready home is priced at $898,900 and located on 1.37 acres.
If you choose to build on one of our other two homesites, we offer 9 different floor plans with a variety of elevations, both owner suite up and on the main level, featuring 4 sides brick, stone and cedar shake. The homes include 3 car garages, 4 sides sod and irrigation and some have basements. Square footage is from 3,400 hundred to over 5,000 thousand . Peachtree Residential will customize each home we build to our customer’s specific needs and requests. Visit us today to learn more about our luxury homes. The homes are available to view on lockbox, Enter Now or by appointment. Come see the Peachtree Residential difference and all that Shakerag Manor has to offer.
Spring is the perfect time to be outside in Georgia. If you are a homeowner then you can work in your yard or plant flowers to enjoy! Peachtree Residential has several move-in ready homes for spring! Two new home neighborhoods in Peachtree Corners include yard maintenance for the easy lock and leave lifestyle if you prefer to have extra time. Visit http://www.peachtreeresidential.com/to learn more about those neighborhoods. Less work for you and more time for fun! Arbor-nomics suggests fun things to do in Georgia in the spring.
- Celebrate at an outdoor festival like the Annual Atlanta Dogwood Festival or the Macon Cherry Blossom Festival.
- Pick your own fruit or veggies at a nearby pick-your-own farm.
- Hike, walk, or paddle in one of Georgia’s beautiful state parks.
- Stone Mountain-climb, hike, enjoy festivities there.
- Cheer for the home team at a Braves baseball game.
- Dine outside on a patio or deck of your favorite restaurant, at a picnic at Piedmont Park, or even in your own yard.
- Go to the lake: Lanier, Oconee, Sinclair, or Hartwell.
- Tube down the Chattahoochee.
- Enjoy the spectacle of colors as azaleas, wisteria, dogwoods and other trees and flowers bloom.
- Plant something and watch it grow
Stop by and visit anytime to see this gorgeous new home at Sterling on the Lake by Peachtree Residential. Priced at a reduced $439,900 and offering $7,500 in closing costs when you use a preferred lender. The neighborhood offers so many amenities which include the new amenity center in this section of the neighborhood on top of several other amenities that include: 4 1/2 Acre Park,, Library- 27,000 sf with café, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Movie Theatre, Walking Trails, Village Green, Children´s Playgrounds, Community Dock, Lakeside Pavilion, Swimming Pools and Swim Team, and Lighted Tennis Courts.
The new home is 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms located at 6513 Skipping Stone Place Flowery Branch, GA. The home includes a basement, covered porch, 3 car garage, irrigation system, cozy non two story family room with fireplace and built-ins, chefs kitchen, stainless steel GE appliances with chimney hood vented to the outside, granite countertops/island, walk-in panty, site finished hardwood floors, full bath on first floor, mud room with built-in cabinets, laundry room up stairs, owners suite with cathedral tray ceiling, vaulted spa bath and spacious secondary bedrooms.
Senior Procurement Agent
We seeking an individual with 5-10 years experience in residential estimating and purchasing. College education desired. Computer skills a must. Job duties include estimating new plans, working with vendors and contractors, input and research into new products, work with architects, review invoices, prepare special pricing requests, work with the management team.
We are a 29 year old locally owned homebuilding company specializing in move up housing in North Atlanta and Charlotte, North Carolina. We are building homes ranging from $400’s to $1mm. We build our own plans but make some changes for our customers. We are very oriented towards customer service. We value our employees and have a terrific culture and work environment. Most of our employees have worked for 10-20 years.
Come be a part of our team. Please email email@example.com
Allison Kloster, Associate Broker with Harry Norman Realtors is a fan of Peachtree Residential! She recently had a customer close on another Peachtree Residential new home. She passed along this message to our team: I want to take a minute to THANK you and your team for all you do to make each and every transaction a joy. I deal with a lot of different builders and I continue to come back to Peachtree because you all make me look GREAT in front of my clients. My client’s happiness and satisfaction is the whole reason I do my job and without the other side being as supportive, helpful and goal oriented I can’t reach my goal of having happy clients. The product you all build is something I can continue to stand by and ENJOY selling. I love what you all do and how you deliver it. It is such a pleasure selling another Peachtree home. Thank you.
Peachtree Residential, one of Atlanta’s and Charlotte’s premier home builders since 1988, is seeking a Project Manager/Builder for new home communities in Atlanta & Charlotte. Visit www.peachtreeresidential.com for company information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume.
- Project Manager/Builder for local homebuilding company
- Minimum experience 5 years in supervisory position in homebuilding industry
- College degree preferable & computer skills necessary
- We do drug testing and background checks
- North Atlanta and Charlotte subdivisions
- Salary , customer Care–profit bonuses and truck allowance
- High customer service skills a must
- Potential multiple subdivision responsibility
Only 1 home remains in the popular Anniston community near historic Davidson, North Carolina. Ready for immediate move in, this 4 bedroom, 3 full & 1 half bath home will not last long! Picturesque community on a gorgeous home site with unlimited potential for backyard entertaining. Practical & elegant. Many upgrades and sought after features throughout. Enjoy beautiful tree-lined streets & large, wooded homesites, with a park/playground, and top public schools.
Take a peek and let us know what you think…
Peachtree Residential has over 25 Atlanta new homes move-in ready! You can live in a new home this holiday season. New homes available in great locations and top notch schools in Berkeley Lake, Cumming, East Cobb, Flowery Branch, and Milton. Each home has a different incentive, but can include up to $100,000 off a new home! Visit www.PeachtreeResidential.com for more information! Check out these great deals on East Cobb new homes in Hadley Walk and The Pointe on Lassiter.
Peachtree Residential is now building at Ruth’s Farm in a fantastic Alpharetta location and is offering luxury upscale homes. Peachtree Residential will be offering both presales and under construction homes from the High $600s. Ruth’s Farm is located in North Fulton in desirable Alpharetta within walking distance to Milton High School and Northwestern Middle School just off of Bethany / Mayfield Rd. Contact Sales Manager, Debbie Ustrud for more information on this beautiful neighborhood. email@example.com or 678-725-9206
The Peachtree Residential townhomes that overlook The Village Green are almost ready! It is the last four luxury townhomes at Sterling on the Lake and the first one has just SOLD. They are priced from $328,900 and only 3 more opportunities. They have the perfect location to numerous amenities as well!
The weather is getting warmer outside and we all know what that means: it’s time to get outside and have some fun! Our tranquil lake community offers beautiful homes and tons of amenities, making it a great place to enjoy the outdoors. Below we have put together a list of the top five outdoor family activities to do at Sterling on the Lake:
1) Hang by the pool: Warm weather and cool refreshing water go hand-in-hand. The Village Center, Lakeside Clubhouse and The Lodge are where friendships are formed and memories are made. Bring your family and take a dip in any of our cool pools!
2) Attend an evening concert: Summer isn’t summer without a little music to spice things up. Head over to our Village Park & Green with your favorite lawn chair or blanket where you can enjoy memorable evenings under the stars during our Summer Concerts.
3) Swap stories at the fire pit: Some of the best stories are told by friends surrounded by a fire. Why not add this fun activity to your summer bucket list?
4) Play a game of tennis: Outdoor sports are fun activities that allow you to bond with your friends and loved ones. Here at Sterling on the Lake, we have two tennis centers with a third on the way. As an added bonus, we also have an on-site tennis pro to coach kids and adults.
5) Go for a walk/run/bike: Within recent years, the amount of people who want to get outside and get fit has spiked. Going for a walk or run with your family can be tons of fun, as well as a wonderful form of exercise. At Sterling on the Lake, you will find miles of trails for walking, jogging, and biking.