At Peachtree Residential and Oak Hill Homes, we are committed to building beautiful houses with state-of-the-art craftsmanship and the latest in design, as well as creating homes our clients can spend a lifetime in. That is why we only build in the best cities with the top amenities. One of our metro-Atlanta gated communities, Muirfield Park in Milton, Georgia, checks all the boxes for our future homeowners.
At Peachtree Residential, we always push the boundaries to come up with the best new ideas for our future residents. Duke Reserve in Peachtree Corners is no exception. This gated townhome community is designed to create a townhome lifestyle centered around the convenience our residents expect and deserve.
Each homesite at Duke Reserve is carefully situated to provide for adequate guest parking, outdoor living and walkability. Within minutes of the front gate, residents can find themselves at a post office, fire station, employment centers and the best restaurants and shopping opportunities around. Local favorites include The Flying Biscuit, Pub Ten, Noble Fin, Redlands Grill and Grace 1720. Which one do you think you’ll try first?
Kristen Lake checks all the boxes. This exclusive community of only 9 detached single-family homes is designed with the care and attention to detail only Peachtree Residential can deliver. Our residents at Kristen Lake may feel as if they were transported back in time with the beautiful Georgian style homes that grace this community.
The wait is over! We recently hosted the grand opening event at our newest community, Summit at River Run. This exclusive community located next to River Run Country Club offers only 28 opportunities for potential homebuyers. With open houses for our three move-in ready homes every weekend during September, we don’t expect these homes to stay empty for long.
At Peachtree Residential, we strive to not only build beautiful homes with meticulous craftsmanship and design, but also to add thoughtful touches to add to our homeowners’ quality of life. One way to ensure this goal is met is by including complementary maintenance in select communities. This is perfect for anyone with a busy, on-the-go lifestyle, and let’s face it, who isn’t busy these days? For three of our metro Atlanta communities, we offer a wide range of maintenance perks to make your living experience the best it can be.
Peachtree Residential has Muirfield Park in Milton and Oglethorpe in Peachtree Corners participating in the 2019 Parade of Homes. Be sure to visit these great neighborhoods. Peachtree Residential has been building new homes in Atlanta & Charlotte for over three decades! Muirfield Park is new homes form the $800’s and has move-in ready new homes. Oglethorpe in Peachtree Corners has new homes from the $500’s that are move-in ready.
Looking for a new home? Consider several benefits that buying a new home has over a resale. Peachtree Residential builds new homes in great neighborhood locations. Peachtree has been building new homes for over 30 years. When you buy a new home everything is brand new and uniquely yours. You have the option to select your floor plan and personalize your home to meet your needs. New homes typically have a better HERS rating and your utility bills will be lower. Peachtree Residential new homes also come with a ten year structural warranty. Learn more about Peachtree Residential new homes on line at http://www.peachtreeresidential.com/
It is that time of year in Georgia on a cool rainy day to think about tips to keep your house warm! Infinite Energy shares tips for homeowners. Ways to save money and keep your home warm this fall and winter weather it is brand new Peachtree Residential home or an older home. Are you ready to begin looking for your new home at www.PeachtreeResidential.com? We have several move-in ready homes or you can choose to build your dream home and personalize to your needs!
- Change direction. Cool weather doesn’t mean you should stop using your ceiling fans. It just means you should run them in the other direction—clockwise. Most fans have a switch somewhere on the bottom that lets you change direction. Doing this helps push warm air that accumulates near the ceiling downward and throughout the room. It will make your house feel warmer, and you won’t have to run your heater as much. Experts say this can knock a cool 15% off your heating bills. Just be sure to switch it back when the weather starts to heat up later in the year.
- Soak it in. When the weather gets chilly, be sure to make the best use of the sun. Open curtains and blinds in south-facing windows during the day, and let the sun help heat your home for free. Just be sure to close them later in the day as the temperature starts to drop.
- Seal it up. Experts say about 20% of what it costs to heat the average American home could be saved by sealing air leaks. When leaks are discovered, exterior-grade caulk will help fill small cracks and gaps. Expanding foam will fill larger holes, and weatherstripping and adjustable thresholds will help seal around doors.
- Turn it down. When you’re not at home or when you’re asleep, turn your thermostat down. Cutting it back 10 to 15 degrees can save up to 10% on your heating bills, experts say—and this tips works all year long! If you need a little help, consider getting a programmable thermostat. Brands such as the Nest Learning Thermostat™ can save you up to 15% on heating and cooling.
- Keep it up. Keeping your heating system in tip-top shape is one of the best ways to cut down on heating costs. And one of the best ways to do that is to stay on top of filter changes. Whether you’ve got a boiler, furnace or heat pump, clean filters will help your system run as efficiently as possible and extend its life. And it’s a great way to save.
Rick Bennett was the BIG winner at the 2018 Peachtree Corners Festival last weekend. He stopped by the Peachtree Residential booth and was the lucky winner of the Yeti backpack and 2 big Yeti Ramblers. Congratulations Rick! Enjoy from Peachtree Residential New Homes!
Peachtree Residential has two gated new home neighborhoods in Peachtree Corners. Duke Reserve and Oglethorpe. Learn more here:http://www.peachtreeresidential.com/new-homes/atlanta-georgia/
Owning a Home is Still the American Dream….Peachtree Residential has several new homes move-in ready in great locations. Click here to learn more about the homes available.
The National Association of Home Builders celebrates National Homeownership Month along with home builders, developers, contractors and suppliers to the construction industry. And there is good reason to celebrate as new research shows a household’s primary residence is its largest asset and continues to provide an important building block for long-term financial security. In fact, we are going to highlight six reasons that Millennials should buy a new home! Top Six Reasons that Millennials Should Buy a New Home:
1) Interest rates are low
2) Huge down payments are not necessary
3) New homes are built to fit your lifestyle
4) Technology makes house shopping fun and easy
5) Owning a home can help young families build wealth and combat rising rent
6) Your furbaby (dog) will have his own yard