Purchasing & Estimating Manager – Charlotte
Job Description: Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage trade contractor relationships.
- Vendor selection and management.
- Manage procurement in the most cost effective manner.
- Interact directly with builders and contractor on current conditions and changes.
- Gross margin analysis.
- Takeoff analysis.
- Negotiating lower or lowest pricing.
- Managing consistent takeoffs.
- Create and maintain standard and option estimates.
- Accurately perform quantity takeoffs of new plans.
- Accurately perform quantity takeoffs for new community setups for all the plans being offered to our customers and enter into plan structure format.
- Promote new strategies and specifications for cost savings and quality improvement in estimate, accuracy and efficiency.
- Resolve Special Pricing Requests
- Administrative support to Vice President-Charlotte
- Education: Courses or commensurate experience in building construction and estimating.
- Experience: Knowledge of techniques, methods, and terminology of residential construction.
- Experience with estimating and quantity takeoff techniques.
- Two or more years in construction to include estimating, construction, negotiation, purchasing, accounting, supervision responsibilities.
- Read and thoroughly understand residential blueprints.
- Good computer skills essential with experience in Microsoft Office and (FAST preferred).
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Self-directed with disciplined work habits and strong organizational skills.
- Readily adaptable to change.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes: Health Insurance – Medical, Dental and Vision and 401k and discretionary match.
Come be a part of our team. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume or use the form below.
Builder/ Project Manager
Peachtree Residential, a premier home builder since 1988, is seeking a Builder-Project Manager for new home communities in Charlotte and North Atlanta. Please email email@example.com with resume or use the form below.
- minimum experience 5 years in supervisory position in homebuilding industry
- college degree preferable
- we do drug testing and background checks
- north Atlanta subdivisions
- competitive salary, excellent bonus program and truck allowance
- high customer service skills a must
- multiple subdivision responsibility
New Homes Specialist/ Sales Agent
Peachtree Residential is seeking aggressive, enthusiastic and high integrity on-site sales agents for new home communities in North Atlanta. We primarily build in Alpharetta, Berkley Lake, Cumming, Flowery Branch, Johns Creek, Marietta, Milton and Peachtree Corners. A + locations with decorated model homes and inventory homes! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume or use the form below.
- Candidate must possess his or her GA Real Estate license and have a minimum of 2 years experience in new home sales.
- Compensation: Top producers earn top commissions and get full benefits
- Candidate must have computer technical skills to be able to use a CRM system, outlook email, Microsoft Word, Excel and create basic flyers with pictures
- Possible multiple subdivision responsibility