Be sure to stop by to visit this cozy neighborhood of 19 homes in downtown Alpharetta. Canton Street Commons is walkable to so many things and has move-in ready opportunities. This neighborhood will be sold out soon and won’t last long. Single family homes and townhomes that are low maintenance for the perfect lifestyle that is close to everything. Selling from the high $500’s – $700’s. This house is move-in ready and is the Rosebriar floorplan with four sides brick and a gated private courtyard. It is a very open floorplan with a gourmet kitchen, dining and family room that has 8 foot sliding glass doors that open to the courtyard. The home is even framed for a future elevator! Learn more from Sandy. Email or call her: email@example.com | 770-855-0130
The stately community of Hickory Crest by Peachtree Residential, located in Milton, feels worlds away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. With large, private wooded acreage, this quaint community of 25 home sites, provides your family with plenty of space to play both inside and out of the home. This premier location has award winning schools which include Milton High School, Northwestern Middle, and Birmingham Falls Elementary.
Peachtree Residential’s final luxury opportunity at Hickory Crest is Homesite 23, the Manchester floorplan, and showcases the owner’s suite on main as well as a large secondary BDR on main. Designer finishes include quartz counter tops, painted cabinets, a custom designed island, KitchenAid appliances, a decorative wood hood & drawer microwave. The luxurious owner’s suite is a retreat in itself accented with beautiful stained paneling in the trey ceiling, vaulted owner’s spa bath & free standing soaking tub. You will appreciate the site finished hard wood floors and the unsurpassed quality construction. This final opportunity home is set on one acre and is offered for the exceptional value of $949,900. With approx. 4600 sq. ft ., the home features a basement and 3 car garage as well as an upscale exterior architectural detail of natural stone, brick and shake.
For more information on this community or to take a tour of this floorplan call Debbie at 678-725-9206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Peachtree Residential has Muirfield Park in Milton and Oglethorpe in Peachtree Corners participating in the 2019 Parade of Homes. Be sure to visit these great neighborhoods. Peachtree Residential has been building new homes in Atlanta & Charlotte for over three decades! Muirfield Park is new homes form the $800’s and has move-in ready new homes. Oglethorpe in Peachtree Corners has new homes from the $500’s that are move-in ready.
Canton Street Commons
If location is important to you, this community is truly all about location in downtown Alpharetta. Canton Street Commons neighborhood is walkable to everything! Downtown Alpharetta offers so many events throughout the year including Taste of Alpharetta, Food Trucks, Festivals, Famers Markets and more! Peachtree Residential invites homebuyers to visit Canton Street Commons to tour two completed townhomes and one single-family home. All three are ready to welcome you home! Fall in love with one of the three move-in ready homes:
•Homesite 14 Laurelwood A: $602,000 – this is a three-story townhome with an open floor plan.
•Homesite 15 Laurelwood C: $589,000 – this is a three-story, end-unit townhome with two sides brick.
•Homesite 18 Rosebriar A: $779,900 – a four-sides brick home with a gated courtyard. This large home offers four bedrooms and 4.5 baths.
Canton Street Commons is the perfect place to downsize and live a low-maintenance lifestyle. Forget lawn maintenance and spend more time having fun and exploring the nearby surroundings!
Peachtree Residential and Jeff Ruehman with Fidelity Bank Mortgage are sponsoring a free 3 credit hour CE class for real estate agents on Wednesday, February 27th at Muirfield Park decorated model home. 10am – 1pm. Lunch provided as well as a raffle drawing. The class is Marketing & Educating Online with Instagram, Facebook & Youtube taught by Juanita McDowell. Please rsvp to email@example.com. Limited space available. Learn more from the flyer and for directions to the decorated model home at Muirfield Park in Milton. 3580 Muirfield Drive, Milton GA 30004 Contact Debbie Ustrud for questions. 678-725-9206
Peachtree Residential one of Atlanta’s premier home builders since 1988, is seeking a Builder for new home communities in North Atlanta. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume.
Minimum experience 10 years in supervisory position in homebuilding industry
We do drug testing and background checks
Prefer College Degree
North Atlanta subdivisions
Salary and truck allowance
High customer service skills a must
Multiple subdivision responsibility
Peachtree Residential is pleased to offer 24 luxury single-family cityhomes and townhomes in the downtown Alpharetta at Canton Street Commons. Townhomes are priced from the high $500,000s and single family homes priced from the $700,000’s. This community offers easy access to Highway 9, Old Milton Parkway and GA 400. Excellent shopping is just minutes away at Avalon and North Point Mall. Several places to eat and shop are also within walking distance. Canton Street Commons is perfect for homebuyers looking to downsize and be at the heart of Alpharetta enjoying all it has to offer. The community emphasizes pedestrian scale incorporating varied home elevations, porches, trellises, and garden walls with a sophisticated yet small town Alpharetta feel. The homes range in square footage from 2800 to 3000+ square feet. Landscape maintenance of each yard is an association obligation insuring continuity of maintenance. Click here to learn more about Canton Street Commons. Homes are selling fast at Canton Street Commons! Call Sandy Wasovich at 770-855-0130 to learn more about available opportunities or to schedule a tour.
Looking for a new home? Consider several benefits that buying a new home has over a resale. Peachtree Residential builds new homes in great neighborhood locations. Peachtree has been building new homes for over 30 years. When you buy a new home everything is brand new and uniquely yours. You have the option to select your floor plan and personalize your home to meet your needs. New homes typically have a better HERS rating and your utility bills will be lower. Peachtree Residential new homes also come with a ten year structural warranty. Learn more about Peachtree Residential new homes on line at http://www.peachtreeresidential.com/
Join Peachtree Residential and Oak Hill Homes at Muirfield Park on Tuesday, Nov 13th, 12:00-2:30 to tour five move-in ready homes, enjoy lunch and Nothing Bundt Cakes for dessert and the opportunity to win prizes. RSVP for a special gift at our decorated model home. Learn more about the new homes here: http://www.peachtreeresidential.com/communities/muirfield-park/
It is that time of year in Georgia on a cool rainy day to think about tips to keep your house warm! Infinite Energy shares tips for homeowners. Ways to save money and keep your home warm this fall and winter weather it is brand new Peachtree Residential home or an older home. Are you ready to begin looking for your new home at www.PeachtreeResidential.com? We have several move-in ready homes or you can choose to build your dream home and personalize to your needs!
- Change direction. Cool weather doesn’t mean you should stop using your ceiling fans. It just means you should run them in the other direction—clockwise. Most fans have a switch somewhere on the bottom that lets you change direction. Doing this helps push warm air that accumulates near the ceiling downward and throughout the room. It will make your house feel warmer, and you won’t have to run your heater as much. Experts say this can knock a cool 15% off your heating bills. Just be sure to switch it back when the weather starts to heat up later in the year.
- Soak it in. When the weather gets chilly, be sure to make the best use of the sun. Open curtains and blinds in south-facing windows during the day, and let the sun help heat your home for free. Just be sure to close them later in the day as the temperature starts to drop.
- Seal it up. Experts say about 20% of what it costs to heat the average American home could be saved by sealing air leaks. When leaks are discovered, exterior-grade caulk will help fill small cracks and gaps. Expanding foam will fill larger holes, and weatherstripping and adjustable thresholds will help seal around doors.
- Turn it down. When you’re not at home or when you’re asleep, turn your thermostat down. Cutting it back 10 to 15 degrees can save up to 10% on your heating bills, experts say—and this tips works all year long! If you need a little help, consider getting a programmable thermostat. Brands such as the Nest Learning Thermostat™ can save you up to 15% on heating and cooling.
- Keep it up. Keeping your heating system in tip-top shape is one of the best ways to cut down on heating costs. And one of the best ways to do that is to stay on top of filter changes. Whether you’ve got a boiler, furnace or heat pump, clean filters will help your system run as efficiently as possible and extend its life. And it’s a great way to save.