Spring is the perfect time to be outside in Georgia. If you are a homeowner then you can work in your yard or plant flowers to enjoy! Peachtree Residential has several move-in ready homes for spring! Two new home neighborhoods in Peachtree Corners include yard maintenance for the easy lock and leave lifestyle if you prefer to have extra time. Visit http://www.peachtreeresidential.com/to learn more about those neighborhoods. Less work for you and more time for fun! Arbor-nomics suggests fun things to do in Georgia in the spring.
- Celebrate at an outdoor festival like the Annual Atlanta Dogwood Festival or the Macon Cherry Blossom Festival.
- Pick your own fruit or veggies at a nearby pick-your-own farm.
- Hike, walk, or paddle in one of Georgia’s beautiful state parks.
- Stone Mountain-climb, hike, enjoy festivities there.
- Cheer for the home team at a Braves baseball game.
- Dine outside on a patio or deck of your favorite restaurant, at a picnic at Piedmont Park, or even in your own yard.
- Go to the lake: Lanier, Oconee, Sinclair, or Hartwell.
- Tube down the Chattahoochee.
- Enjoy the spectacle of colors as azaleas, wisteria, dogwoods and other trees and flowers bloom.
- Plant something and watch it grow