Looking for a new home? Consider several benefits that buying a new home has over a resale. Peachtree Residential builds new homes in great neighborhood locations. Peachtree has been building new homes for over 30 years. When you buy a new home everything is brand new and uniquely yours. You have the option to select your floor plan and personalize your home to meet your needs. New homes typically have a better HERS rating and your utility bills will be lower. Peachtree Residential new homes also come with a ten year structural warranty. Learn more about Peachtree Residential new homes on line at http://www.peachtreeresidential.com/
Join Peachtree Residential and Oak Hill Homes at Muirfield Park on Tuesday, Nov 13th, 12:00-2:30 to tour five move-in ready homes, enjoy lunch and Nothing Bundt Cakes for dessert and the opportunity to win prizes. RSVP for a special gift at our decorated model home. Learn more about the new homes here: http://www.peachtreeresidential.com/communities/muirfield-park/
It is that time of year in Georgia on a cool rainy day to think about tips to keep your house warm! Infinite Energy shares tips for homeowners. Ways to save money and keep your home warm this fall and winter weather it is brand new Peachtree Residential home or an older home. Are you ready to begin looking for your new home at www.PeachtreeResidential.com? We have several move-in ready homes or you can choose to build your dream home and personalize to your needs!
- Change direction. Cool weather doesn’t mean you should stop using your ceiling fans. It just means you should run them in the other direction—clockwise. Most fans have a switch somewhere on the bottom that lets you change direction. Doing this helps push warm air that accumulates near the ceiling downward and throughout the room. It will make your house feel warmer, and you won’t have to run your heater as much. Experts say this can knock a cool 15% off your heating bills. Just be sure to switch it back when the weather starts to heat up later in the year.
- Soak it in. When the weather gets chilly, be sure to make the best use of the sun. Open curtains and blinds in south-facing windows during the day, and let the sun help heat your home for free. Just be sure to close them later in the day as the temperature starts to drop.
- Seal it up. Experts say about 20% of what it costs to heat the average American home could be saved by sealing air leaks. When leaks are discovered, exterior-grade caulk will help fill small cracks and gaps. Expanding foam will fill larger holes, and weatherstripping and adjustable thresholds will help seal around doors.
- Turn it down. When you’re not at home or when you’re asleep, turn your thermostat down. Cutting it back 10 to 15 degrees can save up to 10% on your heating bills, experts say—and this tips works all year long! If you need a little help, consider getting a programmable thermostat. Brands such as the Nest Learning Thermostat™ can save you up to 15% on heating and cooling.
- Keep it up. Keeping your heating system in tip-top shape is one of the best ways to cut down on heating costs. And one of the best ways to do that is to stay on top of filter changes. Whether you’ve got a boiler, furnace or heat pump, clean filters will help your system run as efficiently as possible and extend its life. And it’s a great way to save.
Peachtree Residential is offering a free 3 hour Continuing Education class on November 7th, 10am-1pm at St Michaels Bay neighborhood in Cumming. It is a gated new home neighborhood on Lake Lanier. Juanita Mcdowell from Inmotion will teach a new popular topic: Google World for Real Estate Agents. Lunch will be provided as well raffle drawings. This class is sponsored by Peachtree Residential and Jeff Ruehman with Fidelity Bank Mortgage. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is limited space for this class at the decorated model home. Learn more about Peachtree Residential here or St Michaels Bay.
Duke Reserve is a gated community in Peachtree Corners of luxury townhomes priced from $499,900. Four move-in ready townhomes are available and Peachtree Residential is currently offering a $7,500 Designer Closet Allowance. There is a new townhome design floorplan with a owner’s suite on the main level , unique to this market and currently being framed at Duke Reserve for a sneak peek. Homebuyers have three impressive floor plans to choose from with four-sides architecture and 2,390 to 3,500 square feet. The luxury townhomes also include full exterior maintenance and landscaping. There is also $3,000 in closing costs provided when using a Peachtree Residential preferred lender, Jeff Ruehman with Fidelity Bank Mortgage. This charming collection of townhomes is perfectly located near popular restaurants and shopping, employment centers and excellent schools.
Duke Reserve is conveniently located at the intersection of Triangle Parkway and Spalding Drive at Duke Reserve Drive in Peachtree Corners. Take Highway 141, Peachtree Parkway North, turn left onto Spalding Drive. Make the first right on Triangle Parkway, turn right on Duke Reserve Drive. Learn more about the homes and neighborhood from Carrie Westmoreland at 762-675-0223 or email@example.com.
Join Peachtree Residential for an agent event at its townhome model at Duke Reserve in Peachtree Corners on Tuesday, October 16 from noon to 2 p.m. Attendees will enjoy woodfired pizza from Southern Crust Food Truck, a free professional headshot and tours of the newly decorated model home for a chance to win one of three $100 gift cards.
We have a new Peachtree Residential Design Center. (By appointment only) PEACHTREE-TAILORED FOR YOUR PERSONAL STYLE! One of the most exciting things about building or buying a new home is decorating the interior. Once again, Peachtree is right there with you, helping you every step of the way. Our Professional Design Services provide you with all sorts of inspiring choices – from carpet and tile to countertops, appliances and more. Every new homeowner receives personal consultations with Peachtree’s expert interior designers at the Peachtree Design Center. Here, you receive focused, individual assistance in selecting flooring, cabinetry, fixtures, appliances, paint colors, countertops and countless other dream home features. Learn more about the new Peachtree Residential design center, available new homes and Peachtree neighborhoods to build your new dream home. Click here to watch a short video as featured on Atlanta’s Best New Homes FOX 5 TV. Peachtree Residential has been building new homes for 30 years in Atlanta and Charlotte.
Watch a quick video of Canton Street Commons featured on Atlanta’s Best New Homes TV here! Click here!
Canton Street Commons is our brand new neighborhood located in the highly sought after downtown Alpharetta location. Upon completion we will have 19 City homes priced from the high $700’s and 9 luxury townhomes priced from the high $500’s. We just completed out first home that is for sale and we will have another home ready to close by year end. The new homes are designed in Old World Architecture in keeping in line with the historical context of downtown Alpharetta’s Garden District. The neighborhood will have sidewalks, streetlights, and a natural passive common Area with benches. It is the perfect location to be close to it all in downtown Alpharetta! You would be able to walk to city hall, restaurants, library, local shops, town green & the 5 acre park. There are also plenty of local events you could walk to including the farmers market, food truck alley, taste of Alpharetta, concerts and so much more. CSC is also just minutes to Avalon with shopping, dining and activities galore. The unique location allows for quick access to Hwy 9, Old Milton Parkway, and GA 400. The top schools for the neighborhood include: Alpharetta Elementary, Hopewell Middle School & Cambridge High School.
We have sold several homes already! Homesite 18 which is the completed city home and priced at $779,900. It is a three story, four sides brick, two car garage. It is 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms. It is an open floor plan with gourmet kitchen, family room and dining room. There are 8 foot sliding doors that open to the private court yard. The home has the highest level of standard features including 3 inch site finished hardwood floors, granite countertops in all rooms, stainless steel kitchen aid appliances including double ovens, a drop zone, butler’s pantry, painted or stained 42 inch kitchen cabinets, open tread oak staircases, and this home has the optional third story retreat with full bath & closet. This home is also framed for a future elevator.
Peachtree Residential, one of Atlanta’s premier home builders since 1988, is seeking a Builder/Project Manager for new home communities in North Atlanta. Visit www.peachtreeresidential.com for company information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume.
- minimum experience 10 years in supervisory position in homebuilding industry
- college degree preferable
- we do drug testing and background checks
- North Atlanta subdivisions
- salary and truck allowance
- high customer service skills a must
- multiple subdivision responsibility
Peachtree Residential has a move-in ready home in Canoe Club in Fayetteville! Only $438,900 Great floorplan with owners suite on main and guest suite! Beautiful one acre homesite. Stunning kitchen and breakfast room are open to 2 story Family Room. Hardwoods in family room, kitchen , & dining room . Granite kitchen w/ backsplash & large island. Upgrade stainless appliances. Amenities galore in the neighborhood: Pool, tennis, 24hr fitness center, clubhouse, 2 lakes, fishing dock, canoe storage.
Have you seen this awesome neighborhood? Perfect place to live all year round, but especially SUMMER! Located just 15 miles south of Atlanta’s city limits, The Canoe Club features two pristine lakes perfect for canoeing, fishing and kayaking. 52 acres of water + 58 acres of greenspace + 12 acres of activity = Endless possibilities!
Owning a Home is Still the American Dream….Peachtree Residential has several new homes move-in ready in great locations. Click here to learn more about the homes available.
The National Association of Home Builders celebrates National Homeownership Month along with home builders, developers, contractors and suppliers to the construction industry. And there is good reason to celebrate as new research shows a household’s primary residence is its largest asset and continues to provide an important building block for long-term financial security. In fact, we are going to highlight six reasons that Millennials should buy a new home! Top Six Reasons that Millennials Should Buy a New Home:
1) Interest rates are low
2) Huge down payments are not necessary
3) New homes are built to fit your lifestyle
4) Technology makes house shopping fun and easy
5) Owning a home can help young families build wealth and combat rising rent
6) Your furbaby (dog) will have his own yard